Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Last Round of Santa Barbara Pictures

Today was a great day! Uncle Trent called this morning and offered to take Ethan to the zoo. Um, of course! Thank you Uncle Trent! Ethan took a nice long nap! My parents watched Abby so I was able to run a few errands. Anyway, no new pictures so I have posted the last round of Santa Barbara pictures.




Can't wait 'til we're all back together
Apparently when you eat a cookie, you must salute

Making oatmeal cookies






That's one handsome man!




5 comments:

eets said...

Makes me miss you all. It's nice remembering these moments. I hadn't looked at those pics for a long time. We're so blessed as a family!

Nina said...

Can't wait till you're all back together too!(: Love the pictures xo

Steph said...

Great pics! I love the family ones!!!

butters said...

I also love the family pictures and being the sentimental one I am, I find myself getting teared up at your beautiful family pictures. I am so excited for you all to be reuinted, you are such a wonderful family and blessing to our family. Much love.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful beach.So cute child.thanks.