Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Family Day at the Zoo

We've been a little busy lately, but were able to make time for a family day at the zoo. One of the highlights for Ethan was getting a zoo map. When Eric handed it to Ethan he yelled, "MAP!" I love that the little things can bring such joy! He was SO excited to figure out where we were going to go and how to get there.

Feelin' the Love

Random picture of the polar bear. I love watching them swim!


Cute little Cub =)



Hello!

Remember the "Funny Faces" post from a few weeks back?
Looks like it gave Ethan some inspiration for the next few photos.

Soaking in the Train Ride





5 comments:

eets said...

I sure do miss that little boy and his wonderful personality! I miss that little girl and her crazy cuteness too. And I really miss the beautiful woman who took most of these pictures.

Nina said...

Beautiful family! Amazing sweet Sarah for posting these pictures missing her honey so much!!

omi316 said...

Bet it was full of laughs too....now I want to go...can I borrow your kiddos????

Mio Mio

Steph said...

Adorable pics, of course. However, I am wondering what you are doing blogging when you should be resting. Hmmm???

Anonymous said...

So attractive zoo travel.Make me so shock.Thanks to share.At the same time,I also want introduce some useful and comfortable cheap ralph lauren shirts .During this fashionable summer,most of customers want to buy a suitable fashion clothes for yourself.Now in our online store,our custom women's polo shirts wholesale,the cheapest price and worthy trust quality already attracted so many peoples attention.Our latest style lyle and scott sale is outlet now.I hope we can learn each other.