Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fun at the Park

We took advantage of the weather today and headed to the park. Here are a few pictures of our fun time.
My sweet boy!
Enjoying her
smoothie Jack telling Abby a secret
Silly Cousins
Little Rascals




Lovin' the slide
Soakin' in some rays
Ethan had fun racing with Bella. Totally her idea of course =).
I love this shot because it shows him waiting for Bella to go. Way to be fair buddy!

HI!

Peek a Boo Cutie Pie
We took a walk around the lake and Abby enjoyed taking her time and soaking in the view. Sometimes this was on the trail and sometimes off =)
Aren't they Cute
What I love about this picture is that he put his arm around Abby on his own. He loves his sister!
Beautiful little Bella
Checking out the goslings

Static Fun

4 comments:

eets said...

These are great! Will you email me the one with his arm around her? I want to make that my desktop background. Thanks for taking pics for a dad who is missing home!

Steph said...

Looks like a fun time! Is this the park by your house? I like how the slide has handles...why don't they think of that more often? Glad you all were able to get outside and enjoy the day!! Great pics! Abby is to die for in her oh-so-hollywood sunglasses. :)

Nina said...

What a great start to a day seeing these adorable pictures! It's been a fun week to have all these blogs but I'll take Eric home with you any day!!

Jo B. said...

Yay for you, Sarah! Love all the great pics. Gave us lots to smile about at the Bunch household!
Jo and Roy