Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Soccer Class

A couple of weeks ago, Ethan started his first soccer class. My favorite memory of that class was his huge smile that he had the ENTIRE time. It was fun to see him so full of joy. Getting out a little energy was also nice =). He missed his class last week, but was excited to put on his soccer clothes and head to class. He got a little nervous when we first got there so I got to join him in one of his warm up exercises. As you can see, he was fine after that. In case you're wondering, the kids and balls are not suppose to touch the cones. That is why Ethan is being so careful and hopping over them. My favorite is his leap frog skills at the end.

5 comments:

eets said...

I was grinning the entire time I watched this.

Becky said...

Oh my word- so fun! I have to agree...the leapfrog moves are my favorite. Sure looks like you made a good decision in signing him up for these. :)

Steph said...

That looks like so much fun! Makes for a happy boy!

butters said...

so cute and fun... I was cracking up at the leap frog. Man, they make these kids move... I really need to sign Nate up for something! Get the beans out!!

Nina said...

Thank you so much for letting me be there through this video. I agree with daddy. I too was grinning from ear to ear(:(: