Saturday, April 10, 2010

We're Back

As many of you know, we've been under the weather for the past few months. Sometimes at the same time and sometimes not. But no longer people! We are back!
We took Eric to the airport today for a business trip. As many of you know, that means blog posts for him and for you to enjoy. Miss you sweetie!
This first post is of Ethan. He's had to miss some school, but came back for the perfect day. Oh yes, it was Silly Day at school (I just learned my mom started this tradition). Anyway, all the kids in Ethan's class dressed up silly. Here is what Ethan and I (mostly Ethan) came up with. My favorite is that he's wearing Eric's hat. And as you can see, he's feeling much much better ;)!











4 comments:

eets said...

these pictures are SOOOO Ethan. I can see his silliness. Love you / Miss you.

Nina said...

How great to see Ethan feeling silly and back to himself So hard to see him so sick. It was so sweet when he said "pray for me Nina cause I'm sick". His heart is in the right place!

Nina said...

Celebrating my family is well ! Miss you my dear son-in-law! My world is blessed with you in it (:

Steph said...

Love it! I know we can always count on Ethan to be silly. :) You know he's going to be heading up all the lip-sync shows when he's older!