Monday, April 19, 2010

Park in Santa Barbara

I had the camera ready to take to Ethan's soccer class today. It's always helpful to actually take the camera into the car before you drive away. Soccer class almost didn't happen today. Right before the gym doors, he said he didn't want to go. After a couple of minutes I finally convinced him to sit with me and watch the class. He sat by me for a few minutes and as soon as the class left for their water fountain break, he was off. He came back ready for class and that huge smile was back. They played a soccer game today. Ethan was on the Tigers Lions Spiders Spiderman team. =). The ball headed my way, during the game, so I gently kicked it back into play. Ethan stopped playing, came over to shake my hand several times and say, "Thank you mama for helping us with our game." I love my boy! All that to say, no new pictures today. Here are a few more pictures from our trip last fall.
Abby loves her brother
I don't know. Do you think he's a happy kid =)





2 comments:

Nina said...

You faithfully post pictures everyday for your honey to have a little bit of home. You are such a honey to your honey!!! The second picture of Eric with the children was so sweet . The series of Ethan and Abby I just love. Best friends just like you and your sister(:

eets said...

I love these and I love you!