Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yes, I took pictures of my kids at Costco

Yes folks, that is the parking lot at Costco. You may be asking if my camera just happened to be in the car. Oh no. I specifically brought my camera to take a few pictures. I think they look so cute sitting next to each other in the cart and they can't go anywhere =). I'm sure a few people were looking at me as they were driving by, but I hope I brought a smile to their faces.





Ethan: Really, you wan't another picture of me kissing Abby.
Abby: Yah mama. You do realize we are in the parking lot at Costco. People are starting to stare.

Just for you mama. Now let's go get some samples.

5 comments:

butters said...

I love that you brought your camera to Costco... on purpose! That is cute, cute mama you are.

I also like the boys in the cart together, that is until they start pushing each other or pulling hair. Usually it's Isaac who thinks pulling hair sounds fun until Nate retaliates and then it's all over!

Thanks for sharing your day. Your children are like models, seriously, they are that cute!

Becky said...

What a smart mom you are! They are adorable in the cart together and I'm sure you brought joy to many costco customers. What sweeties!

eets said...

how could we be any more blessed!

Steph said...

I can't get over Abby's cute pink bow. What well behaved shoppers and adorable children you have!

Brazenlilly said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious and adorable. I LOVE that I am not at all surprised that you took your camera, and we have all benefited from the results. The lighting is great and the pictures are awesome! I want to kiss them both!