Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Part 1

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was a little busier with the kids running around, but so worth it! Plus, we had snow people! =) There are more pictures, but I'll spread them out a bit. The house isn't going to clean itself. I sure wish it would though. =)

I'd like to give another shout out to Aunt Becky. Look at this adorable hat that Abby is wearing!
Here is our attempt at a picture of the cousins. At least they are all looking up and sitting =).

Aw! I love Jack's foot sticking up in this picture =). Don't you just want to tickle it =)


Ethan was so excited for Christmas to finally come because he knew it was Jesus's Birthday. He was so excited to make cupcakes (Ethan calls them pupcakes) for Him and eat them too. =)

Ethan "playing" some Wii. He doesn't know his controller is not plugged in =). Look at that concentration.

Look at those beautiful girls!

That's right. Even Nina got in on the Wii fun!

Ethan checking out his Diego Aquadoodle

Can you tell I like baby feet?! =)











4 comments:

Steph said...

Cute, cute and more cute!!! Also, Jesus said it would be okay to share a cupcake with me next year.

Brazenlilly said...

Adorable! Love the PJ's and the baby feet. The three kids dressed up is priceless!

Becky said...

It sure was a great day! It was fun just spending time together and the pupcakes were delicious! And I love baby feet too..pudgy...tiny...I love 'em!

butters said...

You kids look darling and I am glad you had such a nice Christmas. I miss you guys... what are your thoughts on a play date sometime this week?! I'll call you.