Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Part II

Let me guess. You haven't been able to sleep at night because you've been wondering when I'd post part II. Well your sleepless nights are over people. Here are a few pictures of more of our Christmas. Yes, there will be a part 3 and 4.
We went down earlier in Dec. to get Oma's tree. I LOVE this picture.
Santa's little helper

Oma came up for a few days after Christmas. This is what Ethan was doing most of the time we were home. =)


What a natural.



I must say, I enjoyed watching Ethan opening gifts this year. He'd always get this huge smile on his face.

2 comments:

butters said...

I did have to take a sleeping pill last night thanks to you! I love the Oma and Ethan picture as well. I hope she gets a framed copy, it's too precious.

Love you and your sweet family,
Jenna

Becky said...

Cute pictures Sarah. It's hard not to smile when you see Ethan with a grin like that and Santa's helper sure looks cute in her Santa hat.