Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Part 4

We started off our Christmas morning with some Christmas music and homemade buttermilk pancakes. It was Eric's Grandpa Leo's recipe. Yum!

Nothing like lickin' the syrup off your fork

Abby enjoyed some pancakes too.


Delicious!

Abby reading her new good night animal book
Ethan had just given me some earrings that he picked out for me. He was so excited for me to open them. He also gave me a necklace which you may notice in the picture above. He may have told me about that one before I opened it =).


I love 'em!

This was Ethan's main gift. We went to Toys 'r us during the snow and happened to score an awesome deal. $13 bucks my friends. It came with over 100 pieces. With some team work, mostly Eric, we were able to put it together.

Here's my man hard at work!

No comments: