Monday, January 19, 2009

Sledding Fun at Mt. Hood

At about 11 on Saturday, we decided to go sledding at Mt. Hood. Some might worry about kids not getting their naps, me included. We decided, however, to go for it. I don't think that surprises many of you. Our hope was that Ethan would be so worn out he would fall asleep on the way home. Guess who fell asleep on the way there? Ethan fell asleep with his little box of chicken nuggets in his hand and milk tucked under his arm. Abby didn't fall asleep, but she was quite most of the time. I was handing her things to keep her entertained and let Ethan sleep. I love that she can be entertained by one of her little shoes =). As you can see from the pictures below, it was a gorgeous day. We had a great time.

This is one of my favorites. Makes me feel blessed!
Ethan checking out his shadow




Adorable!!!




Ethan's having just a little fun =)








4 comments:

Steph said...

No, I am not surprised in the least. :) I LOVE the pics! You can clearly tell the kids had SO much fun! What cuties!!!

Peaby said...

whoa! Blog and Facebook pics...you're an over-achiever!

Becky said...

Looks like tons of fun...glad you guys got to go on such a beautiful day. Love the last picture with you and Ethan...adorable!

Brazenlilly said...

Oh, how FUN! Makes me want to take the kids up before winter is over. The one of Dad and the kids is so cute! And I'm glad you got in some of the shots there at the end. Love your smile!