Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Our Spare Time

A while back we went to Big Al's for some big ol' fun. I even have some video below. Yay me!


Trying out some Different Moves

When Ethan plays, he really gets into the gameAnd then there's Abby who likes to dance while the fan blows in her face
Ethan takes bowling seriously like his Mommy. Look at my serious bowling pose. That's right before I got a strike =). Ya don't want to mess with me people.
Come on Come on
This thing is a wee bit heavy
Getting ready for their turn while I'm getting another strike or not Lovin' the Fan

Sweet


A sample of Abby's moves that day


Ethan is playing it cool with these moves





Just a little excited


2 comments:

Nina said...

LOVE.. that you had this special family time. You are collecting some great memories. I say "STRIKE" to all these fantastical pictures and videos. Loving the little bowling shoes, the wiggles, the Mama pose, and the sweet helpful Dada!

Steph said...

Okay, I love this post! First, no. I do not want to mess with you and your bowling face. :) Kind of a sexy pose, if you ask me. I bet Sugar Lips would agree.

Second, love, LOVE Abby's dancing. Ha! The reason behind your frequent postings is a bummer, but I'm sure enjoying them. MmmHmm.