Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday at the Park

We had the best time today at this park in Wilsonville. The main event here is the huge slide. We spent 2 hours at the park and I bet an hour and a half was on the slide. The sun even came out for a few minutes! As we were leaving Ethan said, "This park is better than Star Wars!" Success! Huge compliment from my little Star Wars fan. Right after that he stopped walking and decided to say a little prayer. He thanked God for the park and the big slide. I love that he did that without any prompting. We'll be back.






He picked a flower for me =)







3 comments:

eets said...

Good grief I miss those munchkins and it's only been 3 days! Thanks for posting pics!

Steph said...

Where is that park? I think a trip is in our future! And I bet a certain Keizer girl I know could meet us there, too... How could you not love a huge slide like that! Even better than Star Wars!!! :) You took some great pics, Sarah. Cute, cute kiddos.

Nina said...

Such a sweet Mama for taking them to this park. Remembering weekends looking for new parks. Little treasures to find. Loving the pictures, the heart of Ethan thanking God for the park and you sharing these pictures . The perfect picture will be Dada on the slide too! Soon(: