Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow


Here's a clip from one of my favorite movies to watch this time of year. I was going to try to play that song in the background on my blog, but it's too much work to figure that out. So, I know you've all been dying to know what we've been up to during Arctic Blast '08. Your dreams are about to come true. Ethan has REALLY been into dancing and Frosty the Snowman by Harry Connick Jr. One night this week while I was making spaghetti, I put that song on. Ethan ran in as fast as he could and started to dance. We had a great time. We also discovered that cookie sprinkles make great shakers to dance with.






Might be time for a new hat and his underlayer =)

Ethan: She's a Gingerbread



She was so bundled up that she couldn't get her hands near her bottle. She drank half of her bottle like this.

Ethan: I'm ready to play


Ethan: Hand me that snowball. I know what to do with it.

Yeah that's right. I'm lookin' at you.

Here is Ethan headed right for me

.

2 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Those are awesome pics, Sarah! I cannot get over how gorgeous Abby is. The pic of the bottle propped up was hilarious. And where did you get that cute hat?! I love the joy on Ethan's face when he was doing the snow angel. Fun times! And I also LOVE White Christmas! Perfect song. :)

Peaby said...

yay! how great. I love the gingerbread pics. Seems like Ethan enjoyed the snow-angel thing a little better than my other nephew :-)