Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More Snow Pictures

So, when the news started calling this storm the "Arctic Blast" I thought that was an exaggeration. I would like to admit, I was wrong. Check out our minivan below.
Early yesterday morning, Eric measured the snow. By now, we have a little over 15 inches. That is crazy!
I know I already posted this picture, but now you can click on it and enjoy the full screen view. I feel like it sums up Ethan's thoughts on the snow so well.

This is the view down the street. It's kind of fun to see all the rooftops covered in snow.

If you've been snowed in like we have, you've got to do some baking. Ethan enjoyed helping me out by putting a caramel in each cookie. He also enjoyed pretending like he was going to eat each one every single time. As you can imagine, he had the biggest grin on his face while doing it. Since he was so funny, he also laughed at his own joke over and over. Who does he get that from =).


I had to throw in an Abby picture. Plus check out her candy cane shirt I got from our last sale.
Sometimes when we are driving around, I'll tell Ethan to look at the trees, flowers, etc. I'll ask him who made that. He tells me that God did. I then ask Ethan if we should tell God what a good job he did? Ethan will then say, "Good job God." When I look outside and see the snow over everything or the ice covering each individual limb, I can't help but say, "Good job God!"

2 comments:

Nina said...

I want to thank you being christmas day for all the time you take to post your words and every picture.I know how busy you can be. They are by far my best gift.

Brazenlilly said...

SOmehow I missed this post because I just saw the one above it. These pictures are so fun! I love hearing about what is happening at your house, especially when we were all stuck at home!