Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas PJ Outtakes


Ethan: Hey Abby, I have an idea. Come a little closer so mama can't hear. Let's be silly. Follow my lead.
Abby: I'm not so sure about this.

Ethan: Hey, you're eating the ornament. That's a good start.

Ornament on the head
Ethan: HILARIOUS right?

Ethan: Hey Abby, I have another idea. Let's play a joke on mommy and not smile. It will be so funny. Trust me.

Ethan: Good job Abby. You're really getting into it.


Mama: Abby, what did Ethan tell you to do?
Abby: I don't know what you're talking about.

Abby: Pssst. Hey, maybe we can look at the camera
for the next one. I think she's on to us.



Abby: Wow, mama is sure acting silly. I can't believe she just made that silly face. Ethan: I know. She is crazy. She's deserves a good one. Let's smile for the next one. Abby: Good idea.


1 comment:

eets said...

nice. Very funny. Sometimes it's good to remind ourselves life's "out-takes" are sometimes as important and fun as the "good shots".