Saturday, April 12, 2008

Summer Fun in April



Hey guys, let's play together. Yeah, I'm talkin' to you.

Seriously, where's the love?! I gave you guys bread and you turn your backs on me.Okay, if you aren't going to come play with me, I'll come play with you.

FACE FIRST

And that's how we ended up all wet and muddy

Luckily I had a pair of shorts in the car and my mom had an 18 month shirt for Ethan to wear. It really shows off his muscles. And this is for Eric and Oma, "Go Ducks." =) Ethan had a surprise visit from his buddy Carson. Sharing was a bit difficult since neither boy had had their nap, but amazing Aunt Becky was able to get them to share a coloring book (for a few seconds anyway).


I think Aunt Jen is talking about sharing right here.

1 comment:

Brazenlilly said...

Oh, they look so angelic! They played together well for about 4 minutes! Without naps, I guess that's all we're gonna get. It was great to see you for a little bit!