Friday, April 11, 2008



Here are some pictures from the zoo a few weeks ago. We went with Oma and had a great time. Ethan can't stop talking about it. He says "Animals fun (while nodding his head)." Eric and I have become quite good at making up songs to entertain Ethan. He now likes to think of an animal from the zoo and have us sing the song. There's only so much that rhymes with hippopotamus.

Thanks Oma for pushing me around Love, Abby

Still not sure of the Elephants
Ethan love his Daddy

This picture is random, but makes me laugh. I've been wondering lately how much of abby's hair will fall out. Let's hope this doesn't happen. This is the back of my sweet boy Ethan. And yes, he has enough hair in the back for a little tail. and that is why we gave him a mini haircut at 3 months =).

1 comment:

butters said...

Zoo, zoo I love the zoo. Great pictures of Efan as Nathan would say. He saw Ethan yesterday and was distressed they couldn't play among all the craziness of strollers and toys.(:
Happy Birthday to Eric. We are thinking of you guys today. Hope you enjoy the beautiful sunshine.

Love you guys,
Jenna and the boys