Thursday, April 17, 2008

So here is my last post for a couple days. Eric called me today and said he was coming home a day early. This girl is very happy! We can't wait to have our husband and daddy back. Love you sweetie!

Here is a video of our day at the Children's museum. None of us had ever been before. I think we all had a nice nap afterwards. Oh yes, enjoy the music for the pictures at the end. I was having trouble figuring out how to import music to this program and I was tired. I decided something was better than nothing so I went with one of the songs the software came with. I think it fits well, especially with the last few pictures of Ethan and Carson.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I feel like I've been to de islands mon. How did you find music that sounded just like Ethan and Carson in the music room?- yeah right! Great video and pictures of a fun day and thank for the birthday shout out to Nate and I at the end.

Steph said...

Looks like you all had a great day! I'm bummed we missed out, but I'm glad it was fun. I bet Nate was happy to share his birthday in such a fun way with his friends. :)

butters said...

We missed you and Henry Steph... We'll have to go again on a day when you guys can come too. Thanks for the birthday wishes and yes, a nap was in deed in order afterwards.(:

love you girls,
Jenna

Brazenlilly said...

We ended up staying until 2pm! Carson didn't want to leave. Henry and STeph, we did miss you guys! I'm glad we tried it out. I definitely want to go again.