Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Warm Spring Days

They are few and far between though. It was a cold morningduring spring break so I dressed Ethan up in a long sleeve onesie along with a thick fleece jacket. We were going to the outlet mall in Woodburn so I wanted to make sure he would be warm. Should have listened to the weather report. Aunt Becky decided to help the little guy out on the way home.


Thanks Aunt Becky!
Wow, check out my muscles =)!
Come on mom, you knew the socks were coming off. And no, I am not sleepy.
Okay, so maybe just a little.

2 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

TOO funny! It makes me want to hug him. Plus that angle is funky and makes his feet look as big as his head, which makes it even more funny. His facial expressions just crack me up!

Steph said...

Cutest sleeping baby ever!