Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Do the Easter Bunny Hop

Oma, a.k.a Gabrielle, likes to tell the story of little Eric dancing his heart out at church during worship. The music pastor would have to look away sometimes to stop himself from laughing. Oh how I wish I could have seen that =). Looks like Ethan is taking after his daddy. Please excuse the shaky camera. Do you know how hard it is to laugh quietly?=) I wanted you all to hear the Easter Bunny Hop song. It is on a Veggie Tales cd that my parents got Ethan for Easter. We'll be playing this cd all year though =).

4 comments:

Peaby said...

Awesome!!

Steph said...

HA! He's got the steps down, for sure. :) I love near the beginning, when he looks behind him and smiles. What a funny boy!

eets said...

the Thompson men have a long line of bootie shakers

Brazenlilly said...

LOVE it! He's got some moves, man! Maybe this weekend we can put it on and get all the boys hoppin.