Monday, April 30, 2007

Look I'm Standing!


About a week ago I took Ethan outside hoping to get pictures of him standing and look who cooperated. Who's my boy! He then sat down after about a minute and let me snap a few more.




Could you tilt your chin up and turn your head slightly (Think school portaits)





You can keep taking pictures, but I'm not going to smile.I said Good Day!!!
Funny enough, this was the last picture taken. I didn't realize this until I went back to look at the pictures.








2 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Sarah, you are cracking me UP! Seriously, I am laughing out loud at your commentary. So witty. We love your little guy and loved hanging out with him this weekend and seeing his new tricks!

Steph said...

I cannot, I say, I CANNOT get enough of Ethan and his hysterical personality and expressions! He could make me laugh and "aawwh" all day!