Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Noodles

 When I found out we were going to Japan, I immediately thought about the yummy food we would get to eat.  One thing I thought about was noodles.  I love me some noodles.  In fact, I'm like the lady in Patch Adams who would like to swim in a pool full of noodles.  I'm guessing that doesn't surprise some of you. =) Over here,  ramen is a favorite.  Udon noodles are also d-licious.  Our first meal here in Japan was Ramen.  Eric took us to a place that has become one of his favorite ramen places on his travels here.
 Here is what I had
Abby with her ramen.  They gave the kids forks to use

Udon and upgrading to chopsticks

 I got a noodle!
   If you enlarge this one, you can see the soup goodness dripping down her chin =)
 Trying out the two fisted chopstick method.  Many have tried, but few have mastered 
 Let me eat woman =)
 How many noodles can I cram in there?  A lot! Nummy!
Slurp away.  It is the way to eat noodles in Japan.  I'm still working on my technique

After a rainy walk in Yoyogi park, we were cold and hungry.  Guess what we ate?  More noodles.  Ethan liked his so much, he finished off his broth too.  Not even mom could distract him with the camera.
Abby showing off her chopstick skills

3 comments:

Nina said...

Oh my goodness...Love the noodle pictures!!!! How can you not want a bowl of noodles after seeing this delicious looking food. These could be a great ad(: Proud of you skills in eating it. Abby has got it down! It's so great to see a picture of each of the family. Joy to my heart!I'll say it again...Thank you for you time in posting. You've been so wonderful to us xoxo Amor a todos!Gracias!!!

Steph said...

Yay! More noodles! Looks delicious! Slurp away, girl. ;)

Unknown said...

Very cute Baby !!