Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip



For this year's all school field trip, we headed to Lakeview farms.




Taking a picture for Ethan's teacher





Our first attempt at a group shot






Kaitlyn checking out the goats






Don't forget the "exotic" cats ;) These were a favorite by the way




Cute!



















If she looked at me like this, I would give her whatever she was asking for






Hitchin' a Ride






Showing of her baby punkin






Abby admiring her choice






Another highlight was the worm. Everybody got a turn










Adorable!










More Silly Faces






Two kids are smiling






Hmm...






Maybe it's time to head home =)





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nina said...

I knew it was a very big deal for them to go on this school field trip . They all talked about it so much. These are the sweetest most adorable little pumpkins!!!! Thank you for these moments to walk through such a special time in pictures. Each picture made my heart bigger with joy. Love and hugs to all! Thank you Sarah for posting with all you have to do xoxo

Jo B. said...

Oh my gosh, I just wanted to keep staring at these photos of the cousins, they were so so adorable! They made me grin from ear to ear. Looks like a very fun day for everybody! Thanks for posting, Sarah!

Steph said...

Cuteness for reals, yo. I LOVE Abby's hat!!!

Becky said...

Such a fun day. Thanks for posting all of these pics. Love 'em all!