Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blazers in Training

The kids LOVE playing basketball in the garage and pretending they are Trailblazers. Eric will play intro music and introduce each of them. They come running into the garage and give us high fives. So as you can imagine, I was so excited when I saw these t-shirts at Old Navy. Plus, the Blazers are just awesome. =) Here are a few silly pictures.
Showing off some Dance Moves they Learned from Eric
That looks yummy

LaLaLAAAAAAAA

Peek-A-Boo

This is their go to silly face

3 comments:

Nina said...

I can see the big smile on your pumpkins face (one of the many sweet names you call him)when he sees his little blazers. I see the time you posted for your honey bear. I admire you and any Mama who posts pictures with all you do . I appreciate when you post and when you can(: Why am I up at this hour? I woke up and had a feeling you had posted an then started just praying for my incredible son-in-law!! And oh.....Go little Blazers!

Unknown said...

Sarah! I'm dying from all the cuteness! Thanks for posting again, because your babies are just precious! Clearly you and Eric are doing an amazing job... judging from all the lovey photos between brother and sister. So much love in your family.
Hugs.
-Beth

Steph said...

LET'S GO BLAZERS! *clap,clap,clapclapclap*

Good job, mom. Keep it up.