Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ethan and Abby part 2

So the only perk about Eric being gone is that my family gets to benefit from multiple blog postings. I guess my mom making me dinner isn't too bad either =). Other than that though, I miss him tons. The last few nights I've been going to bed at midnight because I can't fall asleep. What can I say, I'm in love with my man.
Here is another group of pictures for your viewing enjoyment. Ethan is sharing his tips on how to drink water from the hose. Abby can't wait to give it a try.





The next three are in the opposite order. Just pretend the rewind button is on. =)


Ethan's reaction


2 comments:

eets said...

And your man loves his woman! I also love the looks of pure joy on Ethan's face while (I'm guessing) Abby is getting water on her face.

Nina said...

What a sweet,sweet team. It's just like my Sarah and Becky-best buddies!