Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cousins

Last night I had the privilege of watching Jack. Eric is away for a few days on business (miss you honey). It took a little to convince his parents, but they finally caved. My dad was there to help too. We all had a great time. The sun was still partially out so we headed to the backyard, turned on the sprinkler, had some go-gurts, blew bubbles and ran. I have video too, but will start with some still pictures.


Look at those grins
Jack: Come on Ethan, it's fun to stick your head in. I've been doing it all night.












Grandkids all lined up for bubbles with Poppie
Snack break

What kind do you have?

I love Abby's little grin in this picture

I made a monkey face at the boys. I guess it was a good one =)

How's it going Poppie?

Q: What do you do with kids covered in yogurt?
A:
I went inside to change Abby and came back to this. My dad said they sat like this the whole time. I don't think Ethan likes me taking his picture in this one =).

Is it more fun to blow bubbles or eat them =)
Abby all tuckered out after a fun night. Notice the football pajamas. They worked for Ethan so why not. I hope you get to come over again soon Jack ;).

4 comments:

eets said...

thanks for sharing these pics for a dada/uncle who misses all those babies! I really like the pics of Abby looking up at Poppie

Peaby said...

oh boy! That is an awesome evening, and a great post! thanks for sharing all the great times. I kinda wish I could have stayed and played in the sprinkler too...

Becky said...

I love these! Thanks so much for being willing to have all three at once- obviously- you're super aunt! Getting them all dinner- dressing them in their swim stuff, snack time, getting them in their PJ's and off the bed- way to go! Thanks and I love the one of Abby looking at dad...so sweet!

Brazenlilly said...

These are awesome! You are super-auntie to take this on without the hubster. I'll bet Poppie loved helping and watching too. Those kids are so stinkin adorable!