Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thank Goodness it Wasn't a Sharpie

Saturday my parent's came with us to watch Eric and Jim coach their 5th and 6th grade basketball team. On our way back, I was busy talking to my mom in the back seat. I was letting Ethan play with an activity book. I was so into my conversation with my mom that I didn't notice Ethan being super quiet. What was he doing you ask?

He was having the time of his life!
It was hard to get it all in one picture, but he drew on both cheeks, both hands and the inside of his left hand.

It came off super easy. I couldn't help but laugh. All I could think in the car was that I couldn't wait to get home to take pictures. He brought some joy to my day for sure.




4 comments:

Becky said...

Wow...he really had a good time with that pen! I love how innocent he looks in the second picture. What a silly boy and glad it washed off. :)

Brazenlilly said...

Hahahaha! I guess it's gotta happen at least once in childhood. I agree with Becky, I LOVE the look on his face in the second picture! Priceless! And I love how brainwashed we are that we can't wait to photo-document things asap! I'm the same way. :) Thanks for sharing!

Linz said...

Spencer did that(maybe not quite as much) on Sunday morning, right before church...and it WAS a sharpie!

butters said...

So funny, he's quite the little nut! I've learned when things get a little "to quiet" it probably isn't a good thing! At least it washed off easily and provided for some entertainment. I miss you guys. Hopefully when my boys are healthy again we can hang out. I'm going stir crazy today!! Maybe I should color on myself, or pull my hair out or something!!!