Monday, November 10, 2008

My Girl

So I'm still getting my house back to normal, but felt I was letting my blog family down. Here are a couple pictures of Abby. I'll have to post some video soon, but she is beginning to crawl. Ethan is taking his big brother responsibilities seriously by encouraging her when she crawls and teaching her how to say, "mama, dada, and Ethan." One of the favorite parts of my day is when Ethan makes his little sister giggle. Before you know it, we're all laughing.












3 comments:

Jo B. said...

Thanks for posting new photos! Abby is ADORABLE! And a lauging baby is just about the most wonderful sound in the world, isn't it!

Becky said...

Crawling! I can't wait to see it. She was so close before I left. And what a cutie pie. I epecially love her smile in the thrid one down. And I'm glad she has a coach like Ethan- so sweet.

Steph said...

Baby girl! I saw her efforts kind of scooting forward on Sunday! Yay! What a doll. :)