Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Brother and Sister Love

As many of you know, Becky and I had our Cousins' Closet Resale event this last weekend. We had about 100 moms consign with us this time. Let me also say publicly, that it would not have been possible without our sweet family and friends!!! There was a point where I wasn't sure we would be ready in time for our shoppers, but we made it with 5 minutes to spare. Becky and I are now facing piles of laundry that have been neglected. =) I even spent 1 1/2 hours at Winco with the kids so we could have food in our house again. I think Eric was in shock on Monday when I actually made soup from scratch with rolls and salad. He's been a very supportive hubby! Thanks babe! My blog has also been a little neglected. I have so many pictures to post. These are from our recent trip to visit Eric's grandma. Getting two kiddos to smile at the same time it quite a challenge. I was blessed to have caught this moment on our camera. Here are a few pictures leading up to it.

Ethan looking innocent

I got Abby to look at the camera. Wait, what's Ethan doing.

The picture I had wanted in my head is not turning out. Let's try again.Ooh! I got one to look at the camera and smile.

Yay! I love this picture. Makes me feel so blessed!


4 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Ok, maybe I'm a little sleep-deprived and emotional, but I seriously got tears in my eyes when I saw the new picture. I just love them! And I love the brother/sister bond that is already developing. Plus, Abby is just changing so fast and is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing these sweet pics...even the ones that didn't turn out. HEAVEN KNOWS we have a million of those. (Thank goodness for digital!)

Peaby said...

I'm a proud uncle! I had a ton of fun with Ethan the other day when we took a nap together...(plus the time leading up to it of course!)

Steph said...

I agree with all that Jen said! You have such beautiful children! And as precious as the last and perfect pic is, it's more fun when you get to see the "leading up to" pics. :)

Becky said...

So adorable! I love those cuties! Good work photographer! Glad you have less laundry and lots of groceries in your house now....feels good huh. :)