Friday, October 19, 2007

Fall Fun

Here are some pictures from our family harvest party. This first picture is of Ethan on Friday (day before) when mommy needed something to occupy Ethan's time. I was busy making zucchini bread and potato casserole. So I decided to give him a bowl of oatmeal and a spoon knowing bathtime would follow, but it would give me the 10 minutes I needed. So first he started out eating the oatmeal with a spoon. A little messy but not bad. Then who needs a spoon when your hand works just as well. So now a little messier. I knew it was bathtime when Ethan decided to put the bowl on his head saying "hat" repeatedly as he did it. Mommy finished in the kitchen just in time. What a goof ball. =)
Here is Ethan getting attacked by Uncle Trent
My boys
Our little boys. They're so cute!!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Oh, Ethan. Why do our children love to put everything on their heads? My favorite thing is that he looks so proud about his oatmeal hat. :) Seriously, could he be any cuter? I think not.

Becky said...

Ethan!! Oatmeal on your head- oh my! You can tell he likes to make the most of his meal times. Love the one where he's playing with Trent. What a smile.