Friday, October 26, 2007

Ethan time

What do you do when you're child wakes up from a nap, somewhat sad, and asks to go on a walk with you. Being that it was so beautiful outside we decided to take a trip to Lee's Farm. Ethan and I checked out as much as we could. There were lots of animals including a llama which was a bit frightening for Ethan. We nearly had the place to ourselves. It was great. The best part was watching Ethan have so much fun and of course taking some pictures. Here's a sample of our day.





Checking out the goats from a distance
Um mommy, don't look now but the Llama is coming this way. Let's go check out the cows.
He watched them from a distance, but was happy to show off his "moo" sounds

Don't look now, but the llama is watching us again. Let's go hide in the hay maze.
Mama, which way should I go?
I got it!
I have to climb up that to go down the slide. Whoa!
I can do it!
We did this several times and was by far the highlight for him. I guess getting a bite of his mama's apple cider donut wasn't too bad either. =)



2 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

That looks like so much fun! Those days when you get to do something for your kiddo are so special. Thanks for sharing the pictures! (He looks super cute too!)

Linz said...

What a cute little guy. I love his outfit...perfect for fall!