Friday, August 22, 2008

Last Set of Camping Pictures

Who doesn't love a boy in their pj's and frog boots.
These two may look like they're hugging, but they're actually practicing their wrestling moves. Shortly after this shot, they were throwing each other down.
I know we've all posted pictures of them eating, but Jack looked too cute for me to pass it up!
Here are the boys "helping" Trent and Jen pack up the tent.
Yes, this is our son asleep holding a chicken strip. We had been driving for a few minutes and Ethan said he was hungry. So, we stopped at DQ and gave him one of daddy's chicken strips. A minute after giving it to him, I looked back and saw this. He had so much fun running around with his buddies all weekend, that he was out for the car ride home. I just remembered, once I saw he was asleep, I took the chicken strip away, but he had a grip on the paper so I let him keep that. When he woke up a little he resumed what he was doing and started eating the paper, mistaking it for his chicken strip. Sad yet funny at the same time. Okay, mostly funny. =)He then fell right back asleep.

6 comments:

Steph said...

I love ALL your camping pics! Cute boys in pj's and boots... I wish we had gotten Ethan and Carson on video when they were wrestling. What a hoot! After hearing the story of Ethan falling asleep with the chicken, I was so glad to see a pic of it! What a silly cutie-pie boy you have. Gotta love him! :)

eets said...

you forgot to mention he also woke up and tried to eat his sock. Then cried for a second and went back to sleep.

That's a story for his girlfriend(s) to hear!

Brazenlilly said...

For some reason, the frog boots are my absolute favorite! Ours are a little small, so I'm really hoping Target sells them again this year. I wonder if Abby and Syd will be wearing the hand-me-down froggies in a couple years. :)

Steph said...

FYI - saw the boots at Target this week!

Becky said...

Ate his sock! Oh Ethan- I'm so glad you got a picture of that. And we're in on the frog boots someday too. Nothing says Oregon toddler like frog boots!

JimJ said...

Sunriver. A place of so many wonderful memories. It is nice to see your family doing the same thing. So much to do and explore. Ethen and Abby look great. Love you all. Keep those comments and pictures coming. Jim and Laurie.