Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Abby all dressed up


I know. A new post. It's hard to believe isn't it. I have been too lazy to download the pictures off of our camera. I have begun the process today and have nearly 400. You can expect some more frequent posts now and I obviously have a lot of pictures to choose from. Here are a few pictures of Abby on Sunday. These are some common faces we see on our sweet little girl. She turned 5 months last week and on that day she rolled over for the first time. She actually performed for her daddy while I was upstairs putting Ethan to bed. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way!








2 comments:

Steph said...

ADORABLE!

Brazenlilly said...

OH my goodness, she consistently gets cuter and cuter every time I see her! She's stinkin' gorgeous! These pictures make me excited for Sydney to grow and change and smile too...for the smiles and also so she can interact with Abby soon!