Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hallelujah!

I usually post about my kiddos, but today is a little different. So, I was on my way to Costco after a short visit to Craft Warehouse when I saw this place called Me Too! Being curious, I drove by. To make a long story short, it is a coffee shop/restaurant for moms and dads and the kids get to play in a supervised play area (I just noticed there is a fee for the play area. I'm checking into it and will let you know the cost). That means date time or coffee time with the girls! I am so excited and can't wait to check this out. Here's the link to the website below. If you go, let me know what you think. I'll be going soon and try to post about it.
http://www.metoobeaverton.com/

ps. So I checked on the price for the kid's play area and it is $5 for the 1st kid, $4 for the second, $3 for the 3rd etc. and she said there is no time limit.

2 comments:

Peaby said...

That's perfect Sarah! Let's go- sounds like the boys would love it and so would the mommies.

Becky said...

So I need to point out that I accidentally posted the last comment as Mike. I'm sure he'd love to hang out with us but the mommy comment was a little too far - thought he would appreciate the clarification. oops!