Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ethan and Abby

A lot has been happening in the past few weeks. I still can't get over the fact that we have a new addition to our family. The first time we had Ethan and Abby in the car with us is one of those moments I will never forget. It was at night. I looked back to see Ethan and Abby sound asleep. At that moment I felt truly blessed!
I thought it was time to post a few pics of Ethan and Abby. Ethan loves his sister and is constantly asking to give her a kiss on the head. He also wants to help out in any way he can. Whenever we put Abigail on the floor, he loves to get down next to her. You can tell by his expressions that he truly adores his sister.








5 comments:

Peaby said...

I love the "uh oh, baby is crying" look.

Jim said...

I just laughed out loud at my desk after looking at the 2nd to last picture (the one Mike's talking about).

Steph said...

Oh my life! Those are adorable! I love Ethan's empathy for his crying sister! Too much! So cute!

Steph said...

Also, Ethan looks HUGE in comparison! I always forget how little newborns are.

Brazenlilly said...

Those are so precious! Ethan is going to be such a good big brother. And I know you'll look back at these pictures for years. They are both adorable!