Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Golfing with the Boys

Yesterday Eric and Mike let us bask in their awesomeness at Pumpkin Ridge. It was so fun to watch out husbands play golf. I will say though the fun was heightened due to the fact that we followed the boys in a golf cart. We were having so much fun watching our boys and driving around (and eating snickers and hot dogs =)) that we stayed all 18 holes. Did I mention picking blackberries when no one was around? As you can see, Becky and I even played a little. Not much though because we're too slow and the people behind us were catching up. Also because do you see many pregnant women on the golfing? I look forward to the next time. Thanks boys for a great day!

I posted this picture to show you the visor and golf shirt I was wearing (Oh yah, I totally fit in) and my glove. I wore the glove most of the time even though I wasn't golfing.


2 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Ha! that is so awesome! You two girls are TOO cute. Looks like so much fun.

Peaby said...

Nice work Sarah! That was the most fun I've had golfing in a long time! I can't believe I've been at it for 4 or 5 years now, and Becky had never seen me play.

...and don't worry folks...Becky didn't really swing hard...it just looks like it.