Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sunriver Trip

This past weekend we were blessed with a trip to Sunriver with our family. We won 4 nights at a cabin thanks to this picture below taken by my mom.

We were also blessed with an amazing day of skiing.


A picture of my awesome instructor! Isn't he cute?

Becky was also a very encouraging instructor while the boys went to the summit. Here she is posing for her hubby.
Look at this ski babe!


Ethan had a lot of fun as you can see.


Check out those thighs =)!

The rest of our time was filled with games (including balderdash), a lot of food, walks and movies. Thank you God for such a blessing. We are very thankful!!!





3 comments:

Steph said...

I have such joy that we are all skiers now (well, two snowboarders in the mix)! I'm glad you had fun...I've never been to Bachelor before! Hopefully, sometime, somehow we can all go skiing together. Great pics also. I especially love the last one of Ethan. What a darling smile. :)

Brazenlilly said...

Great pics, Sarah! That last one of Ethan is adorable. Look at those teeth! And it must have been a gorgeous day of skiing--you guys look like you didn't even need coats! Glad you had fun.

butters said...

Great skiing photos... you look great and yes I have to agree, Becky is definatley a skiing babe.(:

I also love Ethan's thighs... Nathan has ones that look rather similar. Love the baby chub.. They are still babies right?!
Jenna