Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Our sweet baby boy is a year old today. It's hard to believe it has already been a year. We love you so much Ethan and are blessed to be your parents. We thank God each day for you. Thank you for bringing so much joy and laughter into our lives.
I've been talking about starting a blog for about a year now (that can't be right). I knew I was getting close when on a recent trip home from snowshoeing at Trillium Lake, I was blogging. You know, thinking about what I'd write and what pictures to post if I had a blog. What better day to start than Ethan's birthday. So here are a few pictures (maybe more than a few) of Ethan's first year. Enjoy!














































5 comments:

Peaby said...

I guess I get the first comment!! Yeah Sarah! Hopefully you'll be better than the boys at updating with pictures! Happy Birthday Ethan!!

Steph said...

YAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN! And FINALLY, Sarah! Woohoo! Welcome to our world. :)

Roy B. said...

Hurray! Glad you're doing this, Sarah. Eric just doesn't give us enough Ethan-time. I love the one with him naked and spreading out his arms. Babies get so scrunched up sometimes it looks cool to see how long and skinny they actually are - well, with Ethan, I guess I wouldn't actually call it "skinny." ;=)

Brazenlilly said...

We are so happy for you and for our little Ethan! Happy Birthday buddy! We love you all.

butters said...

Yeah for Sarah! I love it, and I'm so grateful to see more of Ethan. Give a big Happy Birthday hug to him from us Sady's. We hope to come celebrate his birthday next weekend! Love you...
Jenna